I’ve had to cut back on dairy and one of the places I try to do that is with my morning coffee. After a desperate search for non-dairy creamer that isn’t either full of sweetness or just not “creamy” enough, I finally started making my own. You can use the base cashew cream as just a nice liquid creamer, or add the gelatin to make these handy “bombs”. Just drop one in and it melts into a nice creamy cup o’ joe.
Dairy-Free Creamer Gelatin Bombs
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked
- 1.5 cup water
- 2-4 tbsp coconut oil or MCT oil
- 2-4 tbsp powdered gelatin or collagen peptides
- Soak cashews in hot water for about 30 minutes.
- Drain cashews. Add all of the ingredients to a blender container and blend until smooth.
- If you just want the liquid creamer, you're done. Pour into a jar and add a little to each cup of coffee.
- For the Gelatin Bombs: pour the mixture into bomb mold or ice cube trays. Cool in the refrigerator until solid and then pop out of the mold. Store in a container in the fridge. Add 1-2 bombs, depending on size and preference, to each cup of coffee.